The Redstone Trials Map is a Minecraft Puzzle map that will test your minecraft skills. In this brand new map your skills of minecraft will be put to the test! This is only for elite players who think they know redstone. This map includes the new mechanics of 1.8.
How to install:
- Download the The Redstone Trials Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.