You are getting bored with everyday life, so you want to go to a new place! You’ve decided upon Gliston, a beautiful town with a variety of people. But, when you get there, things are different than the brochures. People are vanishing left and right, and now you want to find them! You’ll find out very interesting things, and have fun along the way.
- Stay in Adventure Mode
- Don’t destroy blocks under any circumstance, especially command blocks.
- Step on every golden pressure plate. The map relies on them to tell the story!
- Avoid destroying item frames. You won’t get their drops, you”ll just muck things up.
- Characters with pink names are essential to the storyline. Yellow names are lesser characters.
- There is a button on the back of the spawn house if you spawn outside of it. This will put you in the right spot.
- At least 12 chunk render distance
- Default texture pack, but Sphax works as well.
- Adjust your server properties for multiplayer:
- Playable with any amount of players, whether it’s 1 or 8. More than 3 or 4 will get a bit crowded, though.
Where are the furnace pieces?
- The first is in Clockmaker Paul’s in the Plaza.
- The second is in the school. Maybe what the teacher said is important?
- The third is in the News Station. The anchorman likes to keep things behind the desk.
- The fourth is in the Casino. That’s odd, only one machine is working?
- The fifth is in the club. Play some music and look around.
- The sixth is in the Furniture Store. People really need to leave the chests alone!
- The seventh is in the Pizza place. Maybe the owner left a hint?
- The eighth is in the Hospital. Handel Vinter did say to check every nook and cranny.
- The first bridge is a bunch of invisible blocks. Maybe the symbols on the ceiling will help you cross.
- The second bridge is quite similar, but don’t think too hard.
- On the third, most buttons are straight forward, but how will you make that last jump? Look closely.
Temple of Snow
- Which of these does not belong? Think about eggs.
- Which of these can be put in a minecart? Think about bunnies.
- Which of these can be used as a fuel source in a furnace? Not what you expect.
- There are many families in Gliston. Which family was not in Gliston? Pay attention.
End of Map
- It’s the boss fight! What an evil guy! Erlendur said he set a trap for the evil doer, check the walls.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.