The Lapis Mod doesn’t add just new uses for Lapis, but also Obsidian! Also includes amazing new weapons and such.
Tools / Armor:
- Lapis Tools have 900 uses, and are pretty about the same has Iron, with the sword dealing 5.5 HP. Lapis Armor fills up 6 armor bars, and has a little less durability then Iron.
- The Lapis Battleaxe deals 9 HP and has 1500 uses!
- The Super Lapis Sword deals 60 HP and has 5000 uses! It takes A LOT of Lapis to obtain though!
- Obsidian Tools can harvest anything and has 1600 uses, with the sword dealing 8 HP.
- Obsidian Armor fills up 9 bars and has a little more durability as diamond.
- The Obsidian BattleAxe has 2500 uses and deals a whopping 14 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian tools have 2500 uses and mines faster than diamond! The sword deals 12 HP!
- The Crying Obsidian Armor has double the amount of uses than diamond! It fills up all 10 armor bars!
Crying Obsidian Brick
Tools / Armor:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Lapis Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.