The Jack in a Box Mod adds in a variety of different boxes which have different, unique uses.
- Villager in a Box – Gives you a random Villager
- Hostile/Neutral/Tamable/Animals in a Box – Spawns in a mob depending on the type of box
- Bosses in a Box – Randomly spawns in one of three possible bosses
- Weapons/Tools in a Box – Gives you an item depending on the type of box
- Ores in a Box – Gives you a random ore
- Effects in a Box – Applies a random potion effect to you
- Foods in a Box – Gives you a random food
- Biomes in a Box (There are multiple of these – snow biome in a box etc.) – Gives you five random blocks depending on the biome type
- Weather in a Box – Changes the weather to a random one
- Gamble in a Box – Gamble away a diamond and see whether it’s your lucky day or not
- Objects of Youtubing in a Box – Gives you something useful depending on who you are
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Jack in a Box Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
The Jack in a Box Mod Download Links: