This mod adds the ability to teleport to another dimension which is have called the ?Eternal Frost? (Old name is the ?Freezer?). In order to teleport there, nothing more simple, just craft ?The flint and diamond? and create a normal nether portal but filled with ice obsidian instead of obsidian. Then use the flint and diamond to make the portal appear. In the Eternal Frost, you?ll end up either underground or overworld in a beautiful world made ??of various blocks going from deeply frozen stone to freezing water that?ll hurt you on touch.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- 83 Blocks (Without the metadata) : Every blocks is different and some are totally awesome !
- 127 Items : From simple stick to epic dungeon drops.
- 5 Complete Toolsets : Arctite Tools, Snowbark Tools ,Crystal Tools, Frozen Cobblestone Tools and Coldsteel Tools
- 19 new mobs (Fury boar, Glace, Ice Cube, Ice Pig Zombie, Cold Creeper, Frostbite Spider, Scarab, Snow owl, Goat, Horned Goat, Woolly Mammoth, Yeti, 2 bosses (And one boss minion), Saber Tiger, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Villagers)
- 1 Dimension : The Eternal Frost, with a totally epic generation who goes up to layer 256 !
- 2 Furnaces : Ice Oven which can freeze things into Eternal Frost items, Frozen furnace which can reheat them.
- Structures : Villages, 2 Epic Dungeons to conquer (With two mores to come soon), the caverns have been reworked to fit the mod.
- Many generations (Icicles, Trees, Lakes, Rivers, ?)
- Epic items and armors to obtain in dungeon, totally unique.
- An hypothermia mechanics : Don?t let your hearth grow cold.
- 25 new sounds and 4 new musics.
- 14 achievements : To make this mod challenging.
- 8 Biomes, on surface for an epic generation : You?ll have to discover them yourself.
- Some secrets to discover.
- Lot of things aren?t in this list?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Eternal Frost 2 Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download from Server 1 ? Download from Server 2