SkyrimCraft mod is a Minecraft mod based off of The Elder Scrolls Skyrim video game and adds items,weapons, and features from Skyrim into the world of Minecraft. This mod will ultimately bring as much of the Skyrim world to Minecraft as possible. It will eventually contain an RPG realm; where players can play one of the most exciting games in another amazing game, Minecraft.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the SkyrimCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
SkyrimCraft Mod Download Links:
For 1.10.2 (Alpha version)