Want to get the good enchantments of that rubbish gold items? Or did you get perfect enchantments on your sword but the Knockback is bothering you? The Disenchanter Mod is the thing for you!
(If Enchanting+ is too much for your needs and you do not want any of the major mods – e.g. MineFactoryReloaded, Draconic Evolution – including this feature, because you do not want most of the utilities those mods provide?)
It is a very lightweight mod just adding one block to the game:
The Disenchantment Table
It’s easy to craft and use!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Disenchanter Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
The Disenchanter Mod Download Links: