Like the name suggests, The 4 Walls Map aims to add four different levels which all take place on a wall. You mission in this map is to climb up the side of a wall and get to the top. However, there are many challenges you need to get through to complete mission.
Four levels ranges from Iron, Gold, Diamond to Emerald. In terms of difficulty, iron is easy, gold is medium, diamond is hard and emerald is very hard. With all basic to slime jumps, this map promises to challenge your parkour skill, but still interests much.
- Difficulty 0
- Gamemode Adventure
- Render Distance 4+
- Brightness: Bright
- Make sure all players can use commands
- All other settings can be default
- Get to the top of each wall
- There are hidden Trophies in each level; try to find them
- Don’t cheat unless you are raging ?
- Have Fun
How to install The 4 Walls Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download The4-WallsMap.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for The 4 Walls Map 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2