The goal of Thaumic Energistics Mod is to serve as a bridge between Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics. The primary focus is essentia management, both in storage, transportation, and application.
- Import and export essentia to the ME network.
- Interface with Thaumcraft devices which use suction to request essentia.
- Store essentia in the ME network and/or use Thaumcraft jars as storage extensions.
- View how much of each essentia type is stored on the network.
- Interface with infusion devices such as the Runic matrix.
- Thaumcraft crafting terminal with access to items on the ME network.
- Emit redstone signal based on amount of essentia in network.
- Charge wands in arcane crafting terminal.
- Golems can do the work of cranking your grinder.
AE2 Security Permissions:
- Export Bus: Requires extract permission to open GUI.
- Import Bus: Requires inject permission to open GUI.
- Level Emitter: Requires build permission to open GUI.
- Storage Bus: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Arcane Crafting Terminal: Requires extract & inject permission to open GUI.
- Essentia Terminal: Anyone can open GUI. Must have extract/inject permissions to fill/empty jars or phials.
Research: Discoveries await!
Cores: Central components, allows converting essentia to and from a digital state.
Input/Output: Imports and exports essentia from the network.
Terminals: Essentia Terminal(left) allows you to monitor how much essentia is the network. Arcane Crafting Terminal(right) allows you to craft Thaumcraft?s arcane recipes with access to the ME network.
Storage Components: Stores essentia digitally. Standard 1k-64k sizes.
Storage Cells: Protective housing and network interface for storage components.
Cell Workbench: Allows you to partition cells, specifying what essentia types are allowed to be stored.
Providers: Essentia Provider(left) uses Thaumcraft?s suction mechanic(tubes) to allow devices to extract essentia from the network. Infusion Provider(right) uses Thaumcraft?s infusion mechanic(matrix) to export essentia from the network.
Vis Relay Interface: Interfaces with the Vis Relay network, allowing your A.C.T. to charge wands.
Gearboxes: Replacement for the wooden crank, can crank multiple devices simultaneously, and even allow your golems to crank for you!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Thaumcraft Mod.
- Download and install Applied Energistics 2 Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.