A Pandora’s Blocks Production.
Tempest skies, eternal storms and obliterating maelstroms. This monumental structure serves to worship the old gods for the few that still have faith. The significance of its placement had not been a choice of the people, but of the gods, as a test to prove their loyalty.
How to install:
- Download the Tempest Sky Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Map Download Links:
Credits: Zortron, Hydraxus