Tamed Mobs Mod generates a tamed zombie, a tamed creeper and a tamed spider. Right-clicking (passive, aggressive, assist) to switch the status of a tamed mob. Players are protected, followed by them and use them to attack other mobs. This amazing Minecraft mod allows you to tame pet creepers, zombies, and spiders and develop a mob army to protect and fight other mobs with you with special attack functions.
- If its current status is passive, the tamed mob doesn?t attack anyone ? it will only follow you.
- If its current status is assist, the tamed mob only targets mobs the player has attacked AND if a mob in a specific radius is targeting the player, it will be also attacked.
- If its current status is aggressive, the tamed mob will attack every mob (no friendly creatures).
- It?s attack power is dependent on the current weapon
- The defense is dependent on the current armor
- Shift-right-click it with a sword or armor to equip it (this mod also accepts armor and weapons from another mod!)
- Can?t attack other mobs directly
- Spawns a primed tnt every 2 seconds at its target
- Poisons its target
- Creates a web block at its target
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Tamed Mobs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.