This is a mod that adds Tea Plants to the world in hilly areas. The Tea Plant is a renewable resource. It can be transplanted and sustained by harvesting the top and leaving the bottom to grow again. Not to worry if you break the bottom block. You can just replant the tea on grass, dirt or tilled soil. This makes for easy Tea farms!
- Tea Plants require grass, dirt or tilled soil to be replanted and grow.
- Only Tea Plants can be planted. Not Tea Leaves.
- To receive Tea Leaves, place a Tea Plant anywhere in your inventory crafting area or a crafting table.
- You receive two Tea Leaves per Tea Plant.
After gathering some Tea Plants and Tea Leaves you’re ready to start the brewing process. But, in order to do this we need cups! Here’s the ordered process.
- Place three Clay, in the shape of a bucket, on your crafting table to shape it into three Unfired Tea Cups.
- Now place the Unfired Tea Cup(s) in a furnace. They will start to harden.
- Equip the resulting Empty Tea Cup(s) and right-click any water source (except cauldrons, coming soon!). This will fill the Tea Cup, creating a Cup of Cold Water.
- Back to the Furnace! Place the Cup(s) of Cold Water in the furnace until the water is hot.
- Now just place some Tea Leaves and a Cup of Hot Water in a crafting grid. Yay! Brewed tea! This item is drinkable and will add a small and short speed boost. Plus a heart of health.
- Hmm? But this tea tastes a little bitter, we need to add some sugar! In a crafting grid you can either add sugar to an already crafted Cup of Tea, or add Tea Leaves, a Cup of Hot Water and sugar to get the same result.
- Whoo hooo! Sweet Tea! Just like momma used to make. The effects of Sweet Tea! are slightly boosted compared to it’s non-sugary counterpart.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Sweet Tea Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.