Substratum Mod is necessary and useful features in Minecraft mod. After you install this mod, you will be allowed to do the following:
- Adding ores and crafting materials for other mods or modpacks to use
- Adding ingots, nuggets, dusts, gears, and plates of various materials
Each item recipe and world gen ore can be adjusted or disabled by editing the config file.
The following metals are added to by this mod:
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Redstone, disabled by default)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Glowstone, disabled by default)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Enderpearl, disabled by default)
The following worldgen ores are added to by this mod:
- Sulfur (Nether)
- Niter (Nether)
BLOCK/ITEMS ADDED BY THE MOD
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Substratum Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Substratum Mod Download Links: