Submersed Map is very easy to install and use also compatible with any resource pack. To stay alive when your submarine has broken down and you have are the tools from your survival kit. Your advantage is play tactically and using your surroundings, that is the key to surviving!
Can you complete them all?
- Repair the submarine
- Make a tree farm
- Make a melon farm
- Make a wheat farm
- Explore the sunken ship
- Make a mob grinder
- Collect all the music discs
- Craft a fishing rod
- Catch 10 of every fish
- Name a squid
- Make a pumpkin farm
- Reach the island
- Make a beach house on the island
- Find the treasure
- Light the Nether portal
- Make a water breathing potion
- Craft an enchanted golden apple
- Build a glass tree dome (The tree needs to be able to grow inside the dome)
- For the hardcore players: build an iron farm and kill the wither.
How to install:
- Download the Submersed Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.