What does Factory Manager Mod do?
Steve’s Factory Manager is a Minecraft mod which allows you to set up systems that moves and manages items between inventories and machines. One simply places a Machine Inventor Manager block connected to inventories (directly or through cables) and then specify the commands.
Machine Inventory Manager:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Steve’s Factory Manager Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.