Welcome to the mod where now you can Hide your base, Hide your traps and much more!
This mod includes: (All require stone pick or higher to break except Ladder and Redstone)
- Many different forms of Stealth Glass. Hide from your foes while still watching them!
- Many different forms of Stealth Levers and Buttons which act the same as Buttons/Levers except are full blocks!
- Invisible redstone! Particles still appear (Don?t mix with normal redstone, may come with unexpected results)
- Invisible Ladders!
- Invisible Block! When you power it, it appears!
- Speedy Gonzala boots, For all your speedy needs (Gives you Speed 2 effect)
- Many different forms of Stealth Doors aswell as Trap doors, Enter your house with Style!
All Stealth Trap doors:
All stealth doors:
Invisible block being visible and Invisible pressure plate:
Bounding box on Invisible pressure plate:
Bounding box on Invisible Ladder
Bounding box on Invisible redstone and the particles
Stealth Glass example:
All Stealth Glass types:
Invisible redstone: (Any invis potion)
Invisible Wall: (Any invis potion)
ALL STEALTH GLASS (Excluding side block versions of logs) (i.e Just change the stone to something else for a different version)
Stealth glass Log side version: (Change to different logs for different side log version)
All Stealth Trap doors: (I.e just change the stone to something else for a different trap door!)
Speedy Gonzala boots!: (Potion is either splash or Normal of Swiftness potion)
Stealth Button block: (Just change stone to get different block type!)
Stealth Door: (Just change stone to get a different type)
Invisible Ladder: (Any invis potion)
Stealth Lever block: (Just change from stone to something else for a different version)
Stealth Pressure plate: (Any invis potion)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Stealth Blocks (Super Secret) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.