About STCM’s Resource Pack
STCM’s Resource Pack has textures based on real textures and have been scaled to 64 by 64 pixels.
It’s HEAVY work in progress, there’s only around 30 of textures yet (pictures) and they may not be perfect yet, they can have white borders, sharp transitions, ugly normal mapping, misplaced textures etc.
How to Install:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for STCM’s Resource Pack: