The mod adds 6 tiers of solar panels that produce Redstone Flux.
Information on the different tiers:
- Produces 2 RF/tick. Internal storage 50,000. Transfer 16 RF/tick
- Produces 16 RF/tick. Internal storage 250,000. Transfer 128 RF/tick
- Produces 64 RF/tick. Internal storage 850,000. Transfer 512 RF/tick
- Produces 256 RF/tick. Internal storage 4,000,000. Transfer 2,048 RF/tick
- Produces 1,024 RF/tick. Internal storage 16,000,000. Transfer 8,192 RF/tick
- Produces 4,096 RF/tick. Internal storage 60,000,000. Transfer 32,764 RF/tick
Sneak and right click on a Solar Panel to receive information on its current production and internal storage.
- Height of the block is changeable in the config. From cover size up to full block.
- Solar Panels automatically share their energy when next to each other, no cables needed.
- Thermal Expansion recipes and automatic fallback on vanilla recipes if the mod is not installed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Solar Flux Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.