This is a new Mob in Vanilla Minecraft 1.8! Snakes will try to attack you if you are in a 7 block radius of them. They have the ability to hide in sand. In order to kill them you have to play to flute for them. The serpent teeth they drop can be used to craft 3 different items. Notes:
- Don’t spawn two snakes in a 10 block radius of each other!
- Due to some weird bug the snake head will appear after about 1 minute. Wait until it appears or some things might look glitchy.
- Don’t walk away from the crafting table while waiting for it to finish its job!
- Press shift while standing on sand (when wearing the snake chestplate). Being two block below the ground however can be a bit glitchy. If you can’t move, just try going up and then down again.
- This concept is NOT Multiplayer compatible.
Snakes are hostile and will attack you!
They have the ability to hide in sand!
The only way to kill them is by playing the flute! Mini-game
Snakes will drop 2 teeth, that can be used for custom crafting!
Poison Bow Poison Sword will poison hit enemies!
The Snake-Chestplate gives you the ability to hide under sand Walk under wallsor 1 high gaps
This machine powers it all!
How to install:
- Download the Snakes Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.