Player(s) spawn on to a small floating island with a single tree and the Hellfire Forge.
New Islands to adventure: 4 new islands have been added just out of view range about 350 blocks from the main island.
New items and recipes:
- All Dyes
- 4 Animals
- Lava recipe
The Hellfire Forge:
The Hellfire Forge is equip with a series of custom crafting recipes that are unknown to the player. Ok basic concept: if it’s a full block place it inside the forge. If it disappears into the fire then something is about to happen otherwise remove the block and try again with another type.
The Goal & Starter Recipes:
- Craft a full beacon of 164 mineral blocks
- Craft a villager Spawning egg from an emerald block
- 1 of each wool color and make a pretty shrine for it
- Complete the ender frame and kill the enderdragon
How to install:
- Download the SkyForge: SkyBlock Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.