Simple Teleporters Mod is a Minecraft mod and very suitable for those who like to explore and experience in the new lands. Because this mod adds a craftable teleporter block to quickly travel your world
Read more: Teleport Pipes Mod
How to use:
To begin, you will need to craft an “Ender Crystal” by heating up an Ender eye in a furnace
Crafting and Ender Crystal
- With this crystal you can sneak right click a block to create a link at a position you would like to teleport to.
- You will now need to craft a “Teleporter” in a crafting table
Crafting a teleporter
- Place this Teleporter on the ground and use the Ender Crystal you made earlier in it by right clicking with it in your hand. You can freely take the crystal out and put it back in.
- Now you have a working teleporter! You can now step on it and sneak to be teleported to the position you linked the crystal to.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simple Teleporters Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Simple Teleporters Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2