Simple Achievements Mod permit user to determine a list of goals that will be listed in a book given to the player on first world start. The achievements in the book can be designed in many different ways and many formatting options. It assists servers to have different achievements sent to client players when they log in.
- To add achievements, first you must define the different formatting presets in “divConfig.json”. There are some example formatting settings in the file by default.
- Next, in achievementList.txt, add achievements by entering text on each line, followed by “::” and then the div number. There are some examples of this in the file by default.
- Finally, there is a command added to refresh the achievements while ingame. Just run /flushAchievements and the data will be reset and re-read from the files.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Simple Achievements Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
Credits: tterrag1098, insaneau