What is SimCraft mod?
A Mod design with creativity and realism in mind providing you with a complete new game dynamic and loads of extra building options. The mod is primarily based on HD textures lower resolutions however will be available later and it’s currently a work in progress, the lowest currently is 64bit. The concept of SimCraft is to enhance your building and mining experience and to allow you to extend your game with endless possibilities, we are really set out to keep game balance in tact and provide you with a very authentic feeling when playing with SimCraft
For those concerned about using 64bit texture, don’t be the textures really fit in nicely with the default vanilla textures, and you don’t really see a major drop in fps. This mod is huge in fact it’s the biggest mod available to date.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the SimCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: