As the name suggests, Signals Mod aims to add Signals to the game. This function is implemented the same as OpenTTD signaling which is based on how train signals in real life behave. Signal mod is extremely important because of routing system. There’s no doubting the fact that with that routing system, all carts can be configured to go to a certain station and of course the routing will do the rest including deciding which is the best route for the carts and operating junctions as well.
Rail Network Controller
(Please watch the video)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Signals Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Signals Mod Download Links: