This is newer version of Show Durability Mod. The Show Durability 2 Mod gives you a HUD that shows the active tools durability right above the hunger bar. (can be turned off). Also the durability of your armor will be displayed at the left or right side of your hot-bar (can be turned off, configurable). The durability is displayed in color, similar like the color of the durability bar from vanilla. (configurable)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Show Durability 2 Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Show Durability 2 Mod Download Links: