Shadow Maze PvP Map is called Shadow Maze, its a PvP Free For All Map, this map can be played by 2 or more people, the limit is 8 teams of 3 people. You have a lot of settings to chose for each round, this make the map replayable and fun for a long time! Each round will last no longer than 15 minutes, players will have 10 minutes inside the Maze for getting item`s and fighting minions that will spawn at 5, 7 and 9 minutes mark (Double Wave). After this 10 minutes everyone will be teleported the an open arena where the Deathmatch will take place. At Deathmatch the walls will shrink and force players to find and fight each other.
How to install:
- Download the Shadow Maze PvP Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Shadow Maze PvP Map Download Links:
Shadow Maze PvP Map:
Shadow Maze Resource Pack: