This “only one command” creation adds school furniture in vanilla minecraft. Chairs, tables, blackboards, trash cans, hangers and a teacher: the Professor Oak.
- Chairs : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 2 iron pressure plates.
- Tables : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 1 pressure plate.
- Blackboards : craftable by throwing on ground 4 sticks and 4 black banners.
- Trash Cans : craftable by throwing on ground 4 iron bars and 1 black carpet. Trash cans will delete items that you throw in it.
- Hangers : craftable by throwing on ground 1 tripwire hook and 1 stone button.
- Pokéballs : craftable by throwing on ground 1 redstone dust hook and 1 iron ingot. Drop a pokéball on a villager to capture it, after that drop the new pokéball near a blackboard to summon Professor Oak.
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from School Furniture Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.