SC Photorealism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to make Minecraft look extremely realistic, by using photo-realistic textures at the resolution of 128x. It is also designed to look very modern, so it will fit perfectly with contemporary builds.
This texture pack works with the latest Minecraft version, as well as 1.11. Older versions will still work, though are not completely supported.
Currently, SC Photorealism is work-in-progress. The items GUI, and some blocks are not yet complete.
Note: It is important to use MCpatcher or Optifine HD to fully support this texture pack!
How to install SC Photorealism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download SC-Photorealism.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder.”
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded into the resource pack folder.
Download links for SC Photorealism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2
Download from server 1 – Download from server 2