In Runic Dungeons Mod, you will find in temples a rare artifact. This artifact, known as ‘Magic Chalk’ appears to have strange qualities. You wonder what it could possibly be used for? Your adventure begins!
Simple Spawner Room
Pillars and Obsidian Room
Wither Boss Room
How to use:
- Find a Magic Chalk in a JungleTemple or DesertTemple.
- Right-Click a Chiseled Stone Brick with the Magic Chalk in your hand.
- A Structure will form.
- Right-Click on the Portal in the middle of the Structure to travel to the Runic Dungeons.
- Once there, you can Right-Click the portal again to leave the dimension.
- Right-Clicking on Keyholes with Dungeon Keys will open them.
- Each dungeon room has a hidden Dungeon Key. DON?T WASTE THEM.
- Battle Mobs, Collect Loot, and EXPLORE!
- Magical Chalk ? Allows you to travel to the Runic Dungeons
- Dungeon Key ? Used to Unlock Dungeon Keyholes
- This mod has integration with . These items will only work if you have Baubles installed, but it is not required to obtain these to progress in the mod.
- Amulet of the Wind ? Gives you Speed
- Amulet of the Earth ? Give you Haste
- Amulet of Strength ? Gives you Strength
- Amulet of Leaping ? Gives you Jump Boost
- Amulet of Healing ? Gives you Regeneration
- Ironskin Amulet ? Gives you Resistance
- Amulet of the Blaze ? Gives you Fire Resistance
- Amulet of the Ocean ? Gives you Water Breathing
- Amulet of the Night ? Gives you Night Vision
- Dye Belts ? Change the color of any wool/dye in your inventory to whatever the color of the belt it (BUGGY)
- Arrow Belt ? Any arrow on you has a small chance of falling off and you getting the arrow.
- Belt of Flight ? Gives you Flight
- Off We Go! ? Create a Runic Dungeons portal
- The Key to Progress! ? Use a Dungeon Key
Other Useful Features:
- Defeating a Wither Boss in the Dungeon Dimension will yeild another key
- The command ?/dungeonscore? tells you how many dungeons you have completed
- The admin-only command ?/setdungeonscore ? sets how many dungeons dirty cheaters have completed
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Runic Dungeons Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.