Router Reborn Mod is the combination of remaking the Factorization router and upgrading for Minecraft 1.7.10. It will be manipulated like the previous router was. Still, there are difference:
- Instead of being delivered by 10 import bus, Items are sent from the bottom of all 10 machines and ejected to the me interface and all the items will be handed over to the me system by witch.
- It also saves me of 11 import buses and 11 channels total by pulling everything from the chest (to the right of the router) the items coming from the quarry via logistic pipes and ejecting that to the me interface.
- It can also be applied for auto sorting in a barrel based storage system (recommend to use a chest as buffer, use 2 routers, 1 for take out of the buffer/chest ejecting in to the next router witch export to barrels).
Example of usage:
Recipe is using vanilla iron and not dark iron, Egg is replaced with a diamond.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Router Reborn Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Router Reborn Mod Download Links:
For 1.8.9 (does not required Mantle Mod)
For 1.9 (does not required Mantle Mod)