Rotatable blocks lets you rotate most full size opaque cube blocks in minecraft, and mods to a total of 24 orientations. All you need is a standard wrench found in many mods ( such as the BC, or AE2 Wrenches ), other tools that support the forge rotation API are also supported.
Rotatable Blocks only works on fully opaque cube blocks that do not have tile entities, this means that you can’t use it on machines, or other complicated blocks, however you can use it on most decorative blocks added by MC, and other mods.
Includes an optional Wooden Wrench that can be enabled int he config for everyone who isn’t using various tech mods.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Rotatable Blocks Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.