Rockhounding Mod is mainly a decorative mod pointed also on enhancing cave mining and the explorative flavor of the game for resources supplying. It spawns in the world several rocks and coloured marbles to obtain material for decorating and building purposes and adds extra ores for some (more or less serious) side projects. It slightly covers different paths, from chemistry to gemology and metallurgy with functional features or simply experiments. The mod includes machines to process the material into blocks, items and tools, trying to follow a logical working chain.
Rockhounding Mod Screenshots:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Rockhounding Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.