Computer Robot Pets in Minecraft, in only one command! This remote control computer pet vanilla mod adds computers in minecraft that can be remote-controlled to move, break blocks, pick up items, and more! You can even use a camera mode to see what the computer sees!
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Remote Control Robots Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
For 1.8.9 and 1.10.2