Rei’s Minimap Mod is an extremely effective mod that’s been designed to add a mini-map into your mod pack. This minimap is without a doubt one of the useful features of Minecraft since through it you can easily navigate around the caves, mobs or underground in details.
In addition, it provides players with many needed information through great features such as the types of surface including terrain undulate, terrain depth or even the environment color. This mod will also allow to set way-points but without teleporting.
Overall, Rei’s Minimap Mod makes it much more easier to discover the world with engaging experience.
Rei’s Minimap Mod Screenshots:
Rei’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Does not work in multiplayer after minecraft 1.2)
- You can also set waypoints and remember deathpoints. By pressing the (by default) ?.? or ?~? key, you can view a list of options. Macs may have issues. You can easily edit the keys from the config folder or in-game in the menu. To do this on a Mac, go to Mac HD > Users > Username > Library > Application Support > Minecraft > mods > rei_minimap > keyconfig.txt. You can find the menu hotkey and set it to whatever key you want.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Rei’s Minimap Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Beta release for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Fixed: not visible PlayerEntity of entity radar
- Support: Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Rei’s Minimap Mod Download Links:
For 1.8, 1.9.4, 1.10
Download VoxelMap Mod