The purpose of this modification is to add in anything that has been unused, unimplemented, or removed from Minecraft’s files! It covers a wide variety of topics that could have made it into the vanilla game but sadly, did not. In fact, that is one of my goals for this mod! To possibly see some of these features added into the vanilla game!
Quiver and Leather-Chain Armor
Smooth Full Half-Slabs
Tables and Chairs and Lecterns
Locked Chest and Spikes
Pigmen Villages, Rubies, and Green Testificates
Giants And Undead Horses
Sky Dimension and Red Dragons
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Rediscovered Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.