Recurrent Complex Mod known as a really functional mod upgrades additional structures in a new generated world, implements any number of structures to the automatic generation, exports and imports structures (between worlds). Additionally, it will be easier to construct by using special tools and commands. Its randomized chest content is added to create structures. This mod aslo generates structures within other structures and designs complete 2D and 3D mazes.
Recurrent Complex Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Recurrent Complex Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Recurrent Complex Mod Download Links: