Realistic Item Drops Mod is a simple mod that will give a very different feeling to your Minecraft experience. Auto-pickup can be disabled requiring players to manually collect items by right clicking them. They can also lay flat on the ground instead of magically hovering in the air. As an added bonus, sprint tossing increasing the distance items can be thrown allowing players to throw items to each other catching them mid-air!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Realistic Item Drops Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Realistic Item Drops Mod Download Links: