RadixCore is really an awesome mod that aims to add a library of many different functions in Minecraft. This mod is used in program and designing mods which will assist Mod Developer to complete the easy tasks. It’s important to bear in mind that this mod is not the replacement for Minecraft Forge, Forge ModLoader, LiteLoader or any other API with mod loading capabilities.
No matter you are a beginner in Minceraft or you are adept in this game, this mod will assist all of you through creating and maintaining your mobs. In particular, the mod also handles automatically several core functionalities which is usually needed in most of mods now. That’s not all since RadixCore features with additional powerful features that are enabled with only a few lines of code.
Overall, RadixCore is extremely effective to us first. The API is constructed from the core of Minecraft Comes Alive. And it’s surprising to learn that we all reuse a substantial portion of MCA’s code in our other mods and that’s why we say that this mod is actually useful.
If you are simply a player, you will notice no outward changes with RadixCore installed. It only does what mods tell it to do. If you don’t use a mod that uses RadixCore – you don’t need it!
If you are a modder, RadixCore will do quite a lot to help you create and maintain your mods.
- Client/server synchronization is super simple with the use of the DataWatcherEx and its accompanying WatchedObjects.
- Simple item and block initialization can automatically be handled with one line of code.
- An easy to use .schematic file handler, which can read in schematics and paste them in the world.
- An implementation of custom player data that is never lost on player death, server shutdown, etc.
- Many various classes and methods to help with logic, simple math, and AI.
- An automatic update checker. All you must provide is a URL containing your mod’s current version and the URL that you would like users to be redirected to.
- An automatic crash watcher/reporter that can be used to send crash reports from your mod to your designated remote system.
- A language system allowing for easy translation of GUIs and parsing of variables.
- A networking system somewhat reminiscent of the pre-1.7 system.
- Even more?with your help! We want to expand RadixCore to effectively meet most modders’ needs.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RadixCore from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
RadixCore Download Links: