RadarBro Mod lets users experience comfort by announce them to know where nearby opponents and mobs are. Its practical features are listed below to direct player how to play.
- Mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities are displayed on the radar. Each icon can be switched on and off to aim to only what you are looking for.
- Players can be implemented as an Ally or an Enemy showing up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
- Name of an Ally or Enemy that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster.
- On-off switch Auto Rotation and Player Names.
- The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at: .minecraft/mods/RadarBro/
- Ability to zoom in and out of radar
- Customizable settings for size, colors, etc.
- Height filter ? show only entities above or below what you set
- Notifications ? for ally/enemy entering view or nearby creepers
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the RadarBro Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Cali Alec