The Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack started out as relatively small resource pack for the Pumpkin Patch Server (discontinued) Originally, it was literally only a collection of pumpkin mob textures. Over time I started changing more and more things until eventually I had the makings of a full pumpkin, halloween, spooky, rustic, medieval, blah blah themed resource pack on my hands. I’ve been updating and replacing old textures for a long time. The result is everything you see here. -stapleshotz-
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack for Minecraft Changelogs
- New Quarts Pillar Top
- New daylight sensor
- New Mob Spawner
- New random birch log textures
- Fixed the problem where leaves from certain mods were showing broken textures.
- New gunpowder
- New name tag
- New Redstone dust
- New glow stone dust
- New brick / nether brick
- New boat texture
- New shears
- Fixed glow stone.
- Fixed random textures for grass.
- Fixed compass.
- Hid some easter eggs!
- More armor pieces on the way!
How to install Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack?
- Download Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download links for Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.9.X and 1.10.X
Pumpkin Patch Resource Pack.Zip