PreciousShot is a mod related to screenshot. It adds many useful functions about screenshots:
- Set flexible screenshot size
- Continuous shooting
- Panorama shooting
- Apply brightness and FOV when shooting
- Glid support
- View screenshots in game
- Tweet screenshots from game
Enjoy more comfortable photo life with PreciousShot.
How to use:
PreciousShot has 4 modes:
- Shooting Mode: In this mode, you can take a screenshot with variable settings applied. It is a main mode of this mod. You can show the mode by pressing L key.
- Panorama Mode: In this mode, you can take a panorama shot. You can show the mode by pressing L key, only if the panorama function is set on in the setting mode.
- Setting Mode: In this mode, you can control variable settings of this mod, such as image size, brightness, FOV, continuous shooting speed, etc. You can show the mode by pressing L key when the shooting mode or panorama mode is open.
- Viewing Mode: In this mode, you can view your screenshots in your game. You can show the mode by pressing a button in the gui of the setting mode.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the PreciousShot Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.