The name is enough to present the mod’s purposes, PreciousShotMod enables players to add many useful functions about screenshots. Those functions are quite creative and helpful. Those will be listed below:
- Set flexible screenshot size
- Continuous shooting
- Panorama shooting
- Apply brightness and FOV when shooting
- Glid support
- View screenshots in game
- Tweet screenshots from game
Don’t hesitate to install the mod to get more comfortable photo life with PreciousShot.
How to use:
PreciousShot has 4 modes:
- Shooting Mode: In this mode, you can take a screenshot with variable settings applied. It is a main mode of this mod. You can show the mode by pressing L key.
- Panorama Mode: In this mode, you can take a panorama shot. You can show the mode by pressing L key, only if the panorama function is set on in the setting mode.
- Setting Mode: In this mode, you can control variable settings of this mod, such as image size, brightness, FOV, continuous shooting speed, etc. You can show the mode by pressing L key when the shooting mode or panorama mode is open.
- Viewing Mode: In this mode, you can view your screenshots in your game. You can show the mode by pressing a button in the gui of the setting mode.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the PreciousShot Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.