Looking for something useable yet simple? Practicalities Mod gives you the key by adding simple and practical functionality.
- Luminus Rod: An item that when right clicked will place an invisible light source on the ground. Recharge it by placing it in a crafting grid with a Radiant Charger.
- Rare Earth Magnet: Get all the Stuff and Things! Will pull XP orbs and Items directly to your inventory, and will work through walls.
- Smooth Glowstone: It is glowstone, but all smooth and shiny
- Refinery: A simple early game way to double your ore output. Requires more fuel, but has a chance of providing and extra ingot. You can also recycle your tools and armor in it as well.
- Matter Transporter: No one knows how it works, but it is capable of moving blocks from one location to another.
- Imbued Sword: An old powerful weapon capable of defeating any foe.
- Imbued Tool: An almost magical tool capable of making work faster and more efficient.
- Sitis Stick: Hold it in your hand and right click to make the rain go away
- Wither Farm: A way to automate the killing of the Wither boss.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Practicalities Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.