This mod adds completely customizable poor ores to worlden. It is heavily inspired by the DenseOres mod by RWTema and by the poor ores added by Railcraft.
After mining you can smelt the poor ores into nuggets and combine 9 of these nuggets int the corresponding ?normal? item you would get by smelting the original ore.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the PoorOres Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: Vexrath, Xexanos