Pokecube PE is a Mod created by Hexdro to bring the famous mod Pokecube (and Pixelmon) to Minecraft Pocket Edition, the mod at the moment is not that great missing many elements from the PC counterpart.
- Starter Pokemon (Johto)
- Prof. Oak
- Basic Evolution
- 6 Pokeballs
- Cyndaquil (Starter)
- Chikorita (Starter)
- Totodile (Starter)
- Pokeball 1 (Starter Pokeball) – Non craftable, catch your starter in this.
- Pokeball 2-6 – Craftable catch any pokemon you want.
- Pokeflute – Craftable tap on the ground and “Play it” to awaken/spawn Snorlax.
- Poffin – Craftable tap on a pokemon to feed them.
- Saddle – Craftable tap on a pokemon to ride them.
Starting the Game, choosing a starter:
- When the game starts, click on a piece of dirt to begin your pokemon journey.
- Professor Oak and three coloured blocks will spawn.
- Red – Fire type
- Blue – Water Type
- Green – Grass Type
- Click the corresponding colour for the corresponding starter type, then catch them in the given pokeball.
How to install:
- Download the .zip file onto your Android device as well as a program called ASTRO File Manager.
- Now launch ASTRO, locate the Downloads folder, and the .zip file.
- Next copy and paste the .zip file into the com.snowbound folder which is found in the Android / Data folders.
- Launch PocketTool, select Tool Kit, Patch Mod, long press the mod and choose to patch it.
- Go to the settings menu, and click apply changes.
- PS – Re-Installing your game may be necessary, so just click “Yes / Continue” if asked to do so.