Pocket Nether Link Mod doesn’t allow for any other portals leading to the Nether. The special linking block is the only extra one installed in. This mod permit player to do even better than simply move to the Nether. Entering the Nether now becomes more dangerous, slow and difficult considering all the materials required to create a Nether portal. It can be extremel stupid sometimes because you could end up getting exploded by ghasts and blazes as soon as you finish your transition from Overworld to Nether.
Quartz Ore World Gen:
Quartz ore now spawns in the Overworld at y-levels 20 to 30 for all your decor needs:
- The Pocket Nether Link does not get used up in crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses(512) before you must craft another.
- Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
- Config Options:
- Can enable skeletons to drop their skulls at a given % chance.
- The Pocket Nether Link’s recipe can be change to use 8 Obsidian instead of 4.
- You can change the durability of the Pocket Nether Link.
- You can disable Oveworld Quartz Ore Spawn, change Y-level spawn, or the rarity of Quartz Ore.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Pocket Nether Link from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pocket Nether Link Mod Download Links: