Player Rugs Mod help you disguise your character as ornate rugs completely, from head to toe, in your world. You may find it not really useful and just a wacky appearance, but it could be your cover in front of the enemies.
Two ways to do it:
- Crafting a cross of leather in a 3×3 crafting grid but replace top middle leather with the players skull.
- Crush the player with an anvil.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Player Rugs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Player Rugs Mod Download Links: