What is Player Heads Mod?
This is a very tiny mod that simply adds the ability for players to drop their own heads.
Heads are in vanilla Minecraft, but do not drop and cannot be created without mods or external programs. All this mod does is add the ability for players to drop heads.
A player’s dropped head will of course be called "<username>’s Head" and use that player’s skin. Drop rate is configurable and there is an option to allow head drops on any death or only when a player is killed by another player (technically, if a player was damaged by a player within three seconds of death).
Defaults to only drop if the player is killed by another player, with a 10% chance.
The drop rate and conditions can be customized in a nice little properties file! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Player Heads Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Player Heads Mod Download Links: