Plasmacraft Mod upgrades 8 new caustic liquids inspired by real, fictional radioactive and dangerous materials and activating in interesting ways.
- Utilizing liquids to create a lot of new blocks and items, among them the Glow Cloth, Acid Barrier, Acid TNT, a great amount of metals including lead, plutonium and uranium, energy weapons, like laser and plasma rifles and shotguns and the devastating Railgun, a caustic boat to navigate acid pools scattered throughout certain biomes, and even a very rare Caustic biome containing acid pools and radioactive mobs and trees, and perhaps more.
- The upcoming Transfuser aims to transform the more various acid into other caustic liquids for a less drastic toll on inventory.
- The liquids captured can be taken and turned into plasmified goops to be infused into lead ingots that will eventually allow to access special tools in order to change up your harvesting some more.
- Make the Hazmat Suit to have allowance to enter caustic fluids with no damage.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the PlasmaCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.