This mod adds Ore seeds which can be planted to grow different type of ores to your designated seed.
- OreSeeds: The seeds go from Coal,Iron,Gold,Diamond,Emerald,Redstone and Lapis!
- Ores: Now you can find ores underground that contain OreSeeds! This is quite rare though! To vote on the spawn rate go to the strawpoll section above! You need a iron tool or above to mine these blocks! These blocks spawn from 4 ? 20 in levels and they spawn 15 out of a 100 times!
- Planting: Basically hoe where you want to place you chosen OreSeed and place it! The stem is like the pumpkin and melon stem. you have to either have a free spot left, right, infront, behind.
- Patience: After a long time! your seed will grow and place a ore beside the stem,when you collect it the stem will stay in the same stage and produce more ores!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Plants to Ores Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.