Plant Mega Pack Mod (PMP) innovates numerous real plants into Minecraft and stands out a comprehensive selection of plants from around the world. This mod aims mainly to enhance your worlds in a realistic way without affecting the natural balance of the game. Most plants can be transformed into dyes, and others can be crafted to be useful items such as plant powders, medicinal salves, and alternatives for making vanilla items like arrows.
A great number of interesting foodscan be made from crops and other plants. PMP installs built-in support for various well-known biome-generating mods and customize how the plants will spawn in every biome. PMP is completely configurable using in-game config screens – It is not neccessary to manually edit text files.
- Plant Field Guide describes all plants
- World generation is fully configurable
- Many different types of plants including crops
- 36 new trees, many produce fruit
- Over 100 food items
- Medicinal salves and plant powders
- Hanging plants and wall brackets to hold them
- 64 different planters to decorate with
- 16 varieties of trellis – make vertical gardens
- All plants in this mod are real
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.